- How to enjoy life more (with one daily question)
- Inspiring & powerful short prayers for creatives
- A creative prayer for reducing anxiety, worry & fear (aka resistance)
- How to use the power of music for creativity
- Abundance & investment lessons I learned from Merge Dragons
- A creative route to wellness
- How to design your life (& why)
- What’s your thing?
- Uplifting & empowering mindset games for grown ups
- Wine O’Clock Prayer for celebration, serenity & surrender
About the author – Danielle Raine
Hi, I’m Danielle and I’m the author of Housework Blues.
I wrote my housework books almost ten years ago, when I was struggling with domestic overload.
Happily, I have found much calmer karma on the homefront in recent years, and these days I blog mostly about how to live creatively and well.
My experience of writing my first books revealed to me the importance of a creative outlet, for our health and emotional wellbeing.
So now I spend my days working very happily as a writer, designer + creativity coach.
Because I believe that healthy, joyful creative expression is essential for true happiness and success.
But it’s not always an easy path!
So my new blog, books and courses are where I share all I’ve learned about finding more flow, more fulfilment and more joy along the way.
For more about me and my work, click here: danielleraine.com