- Creative slump? Fake it WHILE you make it…
- How your creative dreams are good for humanity
- 5 ways your home can boost creativity
- 5 ways your home can nurture creativity
- Reconnecting With Creative Joy (Creativity Exercises That Work Series)
- Oh, to be happy at home…
- How to enjoy more productivity (& flow)
- A Valentine alternative – for creatives
- Creative Retreat Bundle
- Kaizen Creativity: Baby steps to success
- Benefits of meditation for creativity
- Comfort Zone Stretching for Introvert Creatives
- Healthy and happy ways to expand your comfort zone
- Can walking boost creativity?
- Bespoke New Year Tip Tool for Creatives
About the author – Danielle Raine
Hi, I’m Danielle and I’m the author of Housework Blues.
I wrote my housework books almost ten years ago, when I was struggling with domestic overload.
Happily, I have found much calmer karma on the home front in recent years, and these days I blog mostly about how to live creatively and well.
My experience of writing my first books revealed to me the importance of a creative outlet, for our health and emotional wellbeing.
So now I spend my days working very happily as a writer, designer, blogger + creativity coach.
Because I believe that healthy, joyful creative expression is essential for true happiness and success.
But it’s not always an easy path!
So my new creativity blog, books and online creativity courses are where I share all I’ve learned about finding more flow, more fulfilment and more joy along the way.
For more about me and my work, click here: danielleraine.com